What's the Buzz?
• We first approached DJ Gourmet about catering our DIY wedding thinking that we would be able to have some pretty good food for our guests without breaking the bank. We knew he had ample experience in food service and a gift in the kitchen. But we were both blown away at how delicious and perfectly planned both our rehearsal dinner and reception turned out.
The rehearsal dinner was a mediterranean-themed barbecue, with honey lavender chicken and vegetable kebabos, a spread of grilled pita, hummus, and middle eastern style rice. Light and delicious for a warm summer evening. Our families and friends loved it!
For our reception, set in a mountain town, DJ Gourmet Events planned a Colorado mountain menu: coffee-rubbed pork with cherry glaze; steak with mushroom bourbon demiglace; sweet potato mash; beet and peach salad; and braised swiss chard. We have had countless guests tell us it was the best wedding meal they have ever had. We whole-heartedly agree.
For us, it wasn't just DJ Gourmet's masterful execution that we appreciate; it was the process. Brian was extremely professional and attentive, willing to meet on multiple occasions to finalize the menus and the plans. He took it upon himself to find the most cost-effective vendors, while never being willing to sacrifice freshness and quality. His staff were skilled, efficient, and so friendly -- they were genuinely excited to be part of our big day. And even though it was a lot for us to plan a wedding for 120 people, it was never overwhelming with the help of such a competent and caring chef on our side.
AND did we mention that Brian also DJ'd our wedding!?!? That's right, after putting on two amazing meals back to back, for over a hundred people, he jumped into the role of high-energy, beat-dropping DJ Gourmet. We and our guests danced all night long to his eclectic mix of music. Brian incorporated our song requests, while at the same time providing much of his own unique and exciting choices and spin.
In the end, DJ Gourmet provided us so much more than we could have imagined. He provided the utmost professional services, the best dinner we have ever had, and one heck of a dance party, all at affordable rates. We recommend DJ Gourmet highly as a chef, caterer, DJ, and friend.
Gabriella & Travis, Married 8/15/15
• This dj had the arduous task of following a funk band, but man did he bring the ruckus! The entire wedding party was on the floor until the lights came on thanks to the tight tracks dj gourmet laid down. Would highly recommend!
Abe A. on March 17, 2015
• DJ Gourmet dj'd our wedding. We had such a blast with non-stop dancing. As the bride, I actually feel like I didn't talk to as many people as I should have because I was having too much fun on the dance floor! He is very easy to work with and very well rounded in his music repertoire. Though we selected a lot of the songs we wanted played, he graced us with a few awesome surprises and totally nailed it!! Thanks Gourmet!
Lauren P. on March 17, 2015
• DJ Gourmet is my go-to for everything I could need or want musically. He just gets it. He knows how to bring the party and works different genres like a boss. I often listen to his mixes throughout my days when I just need a continual flow of solid tunes. I can't recommend anyone more highly than this man right here. Check him out on Soundcloud to see for yourself!
Kelly D. on March 14, 2015
• I've been to several events that Brian has catered and dj'd. He spends so much time preparing for each event, catering to each unique personality he works for. He nails it every time with spectacular food and beats. Highly recommended!
Vanessa P. on March 13, 2015